Many casinos will offer you free money in order to play at their casino. This is a great way to get the feel of the casino without investing too much of your money. Here are 5 tips to bear in mind.
- Understand the difference between a no deposit bonus and a welcome bonus. No deposit bonuses will give you money just for signing up, welcome bonuses are normally a matched bonus based on your initial deposit.
- Investigate no deposit bonus terms and conditions. No deposit bonuses will usually have strict wagering and withdrawing requirements – even on your winnings. Make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully so there are no nasty surprises when you try to withdraw your winnings.
- Investigate welcome bonus terms and conditions. Welcome bonuses will also have terms and conditions on what games you can play, how much you need to wager and when you can withdraw your winnings. Each casino will have different T&C’s so make sure to have a quick look when you come to depositing funds.
- Check the promotions tab on the online casino. Many casinos will offer bonuses for roulette, slots, live casino, etc. Check if you can take more than one, and if not decide the one that suits you best. No point taking a live casino bonus if you only intend to play slots.
- Don’t be afraid to ask… If anything is unclear contact the casino support and they will be happy to explain any requirements in more detail.